cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline
? Visit Cynna's Blog ?

Photo of the Day
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Links

Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link |Link |Link | Link | Link | Link | Link

<$BlogDateHeaderDate $> @ 9:26 PM
Wonder Girls Comeback

I don't know about you guys but I was super excited about Wonder Girls' comeback. I've been a wonderful for a couple years now and I love all their albums.  They have always had a unique sound and I like how they were sort of retro.  Their two title tracks for this album are Be My Baby and Me-In.  Be my baby still has their old sound whereas Me-In has a edge to it, with powerful vocals and badass outfits, it shows a different side of Wonder Girls.  They have yet to release the video for Me-In but I will be posting it on here as soon as it comes out :)

Artist: Wonder Girls
Genre: Dance
Language: Korean
Release Date: 2011.11.07


Tracklist:
01 G.N.O.
02 Be My Baby
03 Girls Girls
04 Me, in
05 Sweet Dream
06 Stop!
07 Dear. Boy
08 두고두고
09 SuperB
10 Act Cool (ft. San E)
11 Be My Baby (Ra.D Mix)
12 Nu Shoes

[information obtained of KPOP7]

Labels: ,

back to top?
monthly archive

November 2011
recent entries

Big Bang Wins Worldwide Act Award @ MTV EMAs
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS